Tuesday, August 12, 2014

Progress!

I'm really excited to say that I have made some significant progress in my reading goals! I have finished Don Quixote, as well as Pilgrim's Progress and Gulliver's Travels. This is significant for me because I have spent the better part of three years just trying to make my way through two classic books. I feel sharper and quicker than before, and I am enthusiastic about my upcoming books.

I have begun Wuthering Heights, after which I look forward to reading Oliver Twist and Moby Dick. I want to (as always) update this blog more frequently with my thoughts and ideas from my readings. I have learned from experience that two important facets to any good education are sufficient input and near equivalent output.

This blog is my chosen type of output.

No comments:

Post a Comment